Daily Plus™ honey is sourced from the pristine and pollution-free pastures of New Zealand where bees gather honey from organic orchids and plantations. Our honey is 100% pure and natural without added preservatives, artificial colouring, flavouring or sweeteners. To ensure all the natural benefits of honey is retained in each jar, no fine filtering or processing is applied to the product. Daily Plus™ honey can be taken by itself, made into a beverage or spread on bread, toast or muffins.
Daily Plus™ Raw Wilderness Honey
Daily Plus™ Raw wilderness honey is gathered from pastoral flowers growing in New Zealand's countryside. It is a great choice as a natural sweetener for baking, cooking and beverage.
Daily Plus™ Blackcurrant and Lemon Honey
Daily Plus™ Blackcurrant and Lemon honeys are enhanced with organic fruit juices, boasting an abundance of anti-oxidants and vitamin C. These honeys are bursting with natural flavour and can be made into a healthy, fruity and delicious drink.
Daily Plus™ Omega 3 Honey
Daily Plus™ Omega 3 honey is gathered from organic flax bushes, and enhanced with crushed flax seeds to give it a unique nutty flavour. As this honey contains no animal extracts (the traditional source for Omega 3), it is an ideal vegetarian alternative for your Omega 3 intake.
Daily Plus™ Manuka Total Activity (TA) Honey
Daily Plus™ Manuka honey is gathered by bees from the flowers of Manuka trees, which are indigenous to New Zealand. Manuka honey has been considered a remedy for many health conditions since ancient times and modern scientific research has shown the natural antibacterial properties of this unique honey. TA rating indicates its antibacterial strength; the higher the rating, the greater the antibacterial potency of the honey.
Daily Plus™ Honey Trivia
- Most honeys have anti-bacteria properties as they contain an enzyme that produces hydrogen peroxide.
- Manuka honey contains an additional antiseptic agent that is even more robust than hydrogen peroxide.
- Honey has natural antioxidant properties.
- Honey has the ability to absorb moisture from the air and can be used in skin care to keep the skin hydrated and fresh.
- The bees that gather our honey are not fed sugar or syrup to boost honey production, only their own natural honey.
- No preservatives, artificial colouring, flavouring or sweeteners are added to our honey.
- No fine filtering is applied so natural benefits like pollen, propolis and royal jelly are retained in each jar.
- No temperature higher than 39°C is used during processing so as to retain the natural benefits and enzymes of the honey.
- It is normal for natural honey to crystallize as it is a supersaturated solution.
- Our honey comes in creamed form, which is more stable and takes a longer time to crystallize than liquid form.
Honey Dosage Recommendation
- Do not add honey to hot water or beverages above 39°C as its beneficial properties will be destroyed.
- We recommend taking 1 tablespoon of honey, 3 times daily before meals.
- While honey is a good source for an energy boost, it is not suitable for children under 14 months or people with bee allergies. People with pre-existing medical conditions are advised to consult their physician before consuming honey.